In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and in the national legislation implementing the same, the USER, by sending his/her personal data via email or by filling in any form on this PORTAL, consents to Previseguro, S.A. Correduría de Seguros. its treatment in accordance with the present data protection policy:
1. DATA CONTROLLER
Previseguro, S.A. Correduría de Seguros (hereinafter, company). TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: A79087607. Registered Office: Calle Getafe, 9 Local – 28912 Leganés (Spain) Contact: PEDRO LUIS ALONSO BRAGADO – email@example.com
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided through the website will be incorporated into treatment records owned by the company, with the following purposes:
- Manage the users of the website and, where appropriate, the activation and administration of the user registration.
- To provide the services included in the website and/or provide the requested information, either via web, e-mail or telephone. Telephone calls may be recorded in order to guarantee the quality of the service. The e-mails may report a confirmation of receipt and
- Manage the contractual or commercial relationship established between the company and its customers.
- In those cases in which the user expressly consents, send advertising communications and commercial information, by different means (e-mails, SMS…), about the company or third parties (as a result of its collaboration agreements with them), about their activities, products, services, offers, contests, special promotions, as well as documentation of different nature that may be of interest or useful to the user.
Likewise, in each process where the user provides his/her personal data, he/she will be informed of the mandatory or optional nature of its completion, and the consequences of not providing it.
3. PERSONAL DATA
The following categories of personal data may be processed in connection with your relationship with us:
- Identification data (including signature, image, ID card, e-mail…)
- Personal characteristics and social circumstances
- Transactional data (payments, deposits, transfers, debits)
4. PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the contractual relationship is maintained, their deletion is not requested by the interested party and they should not be deleted because they are necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or for the formulation, exercise and defense of claims. If the user revokes his/her consent or exercises the rights of cancellation or suppression, his/her personal data will be kept blocked at the disposal of the Administration of Justice during the legally established periods in order to attend to possible liabilities arising from the processing of the same.
5. LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The company is legitimized to carry out the processing of personal data on the basis that:
- The user has provided his/her personal data for pre-contractual relations or
- The user has given his/her informed consent for the sending of commercial communications, for the installation of tracking systems that report on browsing habits according to the Cookies Policy, or for the sending of information requested through forms of
- There are legal obligations that require the processing of personal data, in accordance with the services provided.
6. TRANSFERS AND RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
All of the following transfers are necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes, or are carried out in compliance with a legal obligation. Personal data may be transferred to:
- The Public Administrations and the Administration of
- IT service providers, including “cloud computing” services.
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification or deletion, limitation of processing, opposition, portability, and not to make automated individual decisions. Likewise, they may revoke their consent in case they have given it for any specific purpose, being able to modify their preferences at any time. They may be exercised through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the following address: (Ref.: Departamento LOPD), Calle Getafe, 9 Local – 28912 Leganés (Spain).
The User is informed that he/she may address any type of complaint regarding the protection of personal data to the Spanish Data Protection Agency www.agpd.es, the Spanish State Control Authority.