The company Previseguro, S.A. Correduría de Seguros is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices of the public sector, or developments funded from Europe.
This accessibility statement applies to the https://www.previseguro.es/ website excluding embedded content from other domains.
This website is Partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the non-compliance of the aspects listed below.
Content not accessible
The content below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of conformity:
- In the forms, there may be fields that have not been facilitated to be filled in through automatic systems – Requirement 184.108.40.206 Identify the purpose of the entry UNE-EN 301549:2022
- There may be elements with insufficient contrast on some pages – Requirement 220.127.116.11 Contrast UNE-EN 301549:2020
- There may be elements of the page that cannot be operated by keyboard – Requirement number 18.104.22.168.1 Keyboard of UNE-EN 301549:2020
- There may be some parsing errors in the code – Requirement number 22.214.171.124.1 Processing of UNE-EN 301549:2022
- There may be elements coming from other systems or webs, which do not have a sufficient definition of function – Requirement number 126.96.36.199 Name, function and value of UNE-EN 301549:2020
- There may be occasional editing errors on some web pages.
- Disproportionate burden: Not applicable.
- The content does not fall within the scope of applicable law.
There could be PDF office files or other formats published prior to September 20, 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements.
There may be third party contents that are not developed in this Unit, nor under its control, such as office automation files from different organizations that must be published in this site.
Remarks and contact information
You can make communications on accessibility requirements [Article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018] such as, for example:
- Report any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Convey other difficulties in accessing the content.
- For any other questions or suggestions for improvement related to the accessibility of the website, please use the following form contact form or by calling (+34) 91 694 79 29 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
You can submit:
- A complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018.
- A request for accessible information relating to:
- Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3, paragraph 4.
- Content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
The request for accessible information must clearly state the facts, reasons and request that allow to establish that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.